Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My most embarrassing moment

when i was fairly little, me and my Mom were shopping for... something in Wall Mart. well as my Mother was doing her own thing, i somewhat slipped away and ended up finding this skateboard key-chain. well being the little man i was, i decided to take full initiative and i simply took it. so on the way out of the store, my Mon and I were walking to our car and i chose to show my Mom my new key-chain. after that things got a little blurry. my Mom, after seeing what i just did, sternly told me to return it. being as timed as i was then, i was totally freaking out over this, and might have been crying. the worst part was when i went to return it to the person, it ended up with everyone around me knowing, and i was feeling so, so embarrassed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment